Veritas Health Care Medical Centre
Veritas Health Care is a GP Surgery in Rangeway, offering primary health care services from our premises located at Rangeway Shopping Centre in Geraldton. View on Maps
Veritas Health Care Medical Centre is committed to providing long-term quality healthcare across all age groups. Our approach to your care is centred on your health needs and based on maintaining good standards of care as enshrined by the RACGP guidelines, to ensure best outcomes in your health and optimising your well-being through patient participation and partnership.
We aim to build long-term relationships with our patients and to provide diligent service and care. Each patient’s needs and desired health outcomes is our primary focus in partnership with our patients.
Veritas Health Care Medical Centre provide the following services:
- General family medicine/primary health care
- Reproductive health advice, sexual health, women’s health, contraception [including implanon insertion and removals]
- Maternal and child health promotion and consultation
- Men’s health assessments
- Chronic disease management, care plans, health assessments
- Well Man’s Check and Well Woman’s Check
- Skin check facilities
- Minor surgery (small skin excision and removal of lesions) and skin checks
- Mental health assessment, advice and treatment/referrals/care plans
- Drivers Licence Medicals
- Nursing home visits
- Home medication reviews
- Diabetes risk assessments and diagnosis
- Referrals to Allied Health
- Travel Health medical advice
- ECGs, INR check, Spirometry
- Smoking cessation advice and treatment
- Immunisation and advice
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Health Assessments
- Asthma Health Assessment
- Diabetes Health Assessment
- Mother and child health checks
- Physiotherapy sessions & consultations
- Podiatry consultations
- Dietitian consultations
Veritas Health Care Medical Centre participates in the MY HEALTH RECORD.
My Health Record is the new name of the national digital health record system. Having a My Health Record means your important health information like allergies, medical conditions and treatments, medicine details, test or scan reports can be digitally stored in one place.
Our Practice uses SMS for reminders and recalls. If you would like to opt out of this service then please let our Reception Staff know.
Patients should not use email to contact the Practice in an emergency. Patients contacting the Practice by email can expect to wait up to two days for a response. Our Practice will not send any personal information by email unless specifically requested in writing by the patient.
For more information about our practice, please read our Practice Information Sheet