NOTICE: Due to restrictions resulting from the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) all our online appointments have been cancelled until further notice. All appointments will have to be made by phoning our reception on 9935 9490.
To check updates on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) click on this link: Updates on Coronavirus-COVID19
Patient COVID-19 Triage Hotline please call 1800 020 080. For more info click on this link: www.health.gov.au
Due to congestion across all VOIP and internet providers brought about by massive usage at the same time (as many people are now working from home), our phone connection is intermittent.
It will automatically be diverted to a mobile phone. So we will still get your calls – just bear with us, as we are flooded with phone calls.
You may also temporarily contact us on 0482 480 906 STRICTLY CALLS ONLY (although this might be busy as well as calls from our landline is diverted to this number whenever there is no internet connection for the VOIP).
We can assure you that we are still open.
Please do not arrive in advance of your appointment.
Please arrive on time to minimise the number of people in the waiting area.
Limit the number of people attending – unaccompanied adult, or 1 adult and an accompanying child.
Please sanitise or wash your hands upon arrival.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL NEW PATIENTS REQUIRE A LONG (EXTENDED) APPOINTMENT.
For new patients please book your appointment by calling our reception on 9935 9490. Please do not use the online booking as you will need a longer appointment for your initial consultation with the doctor.
Note: To view consultation fees information click fees
For existing patients, you can make a booking online using the form below or you can call us, if you prefer.
Please keep in mind:
- We’ll make every effort to book you with your preferred time and Doctor
- If your preferred Doctor is unavailable we will offer you a time with another Doctor
- A longer consultation time may be needed if you have more than one health issue to discuss with your Doctor. If you are unsure please talk to our friendly reception team for advice.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please let our Reception Staff know immediately so that we may offer the appointment to someone else.
- Failure to attend an appointment may result in a $40 fee being charged which will not be claimable through Medicare.
Please select service, date and provider then click on the Find Appointments button.
Veritas Health Care Medical Centre is a Private Billing Practice.
Veteran Affairs gold card holders are directly billed to DVA for all services.
All Centrelink Pensioners and Health Care Card Holders are billed at a discounted rate.