PLEASE NOTE: ALL NEW PATIENTS REQUIRE A LONG (EXTENDED) APPOINTMENT.
For new patients please book your appointment by calling our reception on 9935 9490. Please do not use the online booking as you will need a longer appointment for your initial consultation with the doctor.
Note: To view consultation fees information click fees
For existing patients, you can make a booking online using the form below or you can call us, if you prefer.
Please keep in mind:
- We’ll make every effort to book you with your preferred time and Doctor
- If your preferred Doctor is unavailable we will offer you a time with another Doctor
- A longer consultation time may be needed if you have more than one health issue to discuss with your Doctor. If you are unsure please talk to our friendly reception team for advice.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please let our Reception Staff know immediately so that we may offer the appointment to someone else.
- Failure to attend an appointment may result in a $40 fee being charged which will not be claimable through Medicare.
Please select service, date and provider then click on the Find Appointments button.
Veritas Health Care Medical Centre is a Private Billing Practice.
Veteran Affairs gold card holders are directly billed to DVA for all services.
All Centrelink Pensioners and Health Care Card Holders are billed at a discounted rate.