NOTICE: Due to restrictions resulting from the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) all our online appointments have been cancelled until further notice. All appointments will have to be made by phoning our reception on 9935 9490.
To check updates on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) click on this link: Updates on Coronavirus-COVID19
Patient COVID-19 Triage Hotline please call 1800 020 080. For more info click on this link: www.health.gov.au
Please do not arrive in advance of your appointment.
Please arrive on time to minimise the number of people in the waiting area.
Limit the number of people attending – unaccompanied adult, or 1 adult and an accompanying child.
Please sanitise or wash your hands upon arrival.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL NEW PATIENTS REQUIRE A LONG (EXTENDED) APPOINTMENT.
For new patients please book your appointment by calling our reception on 9935 9490. Please do not use the online booking as you will need a longer appointment for your initial consultation with the doctor.
Note: To view consultation fees information click fees
For existing patients, you can make a booking online using the form below or you can call us, if you prefer.
Please keep in mind:
- We’ll make every effort to book you with your preferred time and Doctor
- If your preferred Doctor is unavailable we will offer you a time with another Doctor
- A longer consultation time may be needed if you have more than one health issue to discuss with your Doctor. If you are unsure please talk to our friendly reception team for advice.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please let our Reception Staff know immediately so that we may offer the appointment to someone else.
- Failure to attend an appointment may result in a $40 fee being charged which will not be claimable through Medicare.
- Please do not send us an email to book for an appointment. You must phone us on 9935 9490 to ensure we are booking you in for the appropriate appointment slot.
Please select service, date and provider then click on the Find Appointments button.
Veritas Health Care Medical Centre is a Private Billing Practice.
Veteran Affairs gold card holders are directly billed to DVA for all services.
All Centrelink Pensioners and Health Care Card Holders are billed at a discounted rate.