Veritas Health Care GP Surgery Rangeway
Please note that the surgery will be shut from the 25th of December, 2017 to the 7th of January, 2018. We will reopen on the 8th of January 2018. In the case of an emergency call 000 or visit the Emergency Department of the Geraldton Regional Hospital.
Veritas Health Care is a a GP Surgery in Rangeway, offering primary health care services from our premises located at Rangeway Shopping Centre in Geraldton.
Veritas Health Care GP Surgery is committed to providing long-term quality healthcare across all age groups. Our approach to your care is centred on your health needs and based on maintaining good standards of care as enshrined by the RACGP guidelines, to ensure best outcomes in your health and optimising your well-being through patient participation and partnership.
We aim to build long-term relationships with our patients and to provide diligent service and care. Each patient’s needs and desired health outcomes is our primary focus in partnership with our patients.
Veritas Health Care GP Surgery provide the following services:
- General family medicine/primary health care
- Reproductive health advice, sexual health, women’s health, contraception [ including implanon insertion and removals]
- Maternal and child health promotion
- Men’s health assessments
- Chronic disease management, care plans, health assessments
- Substance misuse treatment (C-POP provider) for stable patients
- Skin check facilities
- Minor surgery (small skin excision and removal of lesions) and skin checks
- Mental health assessment, advice and treatment/referrals/care plans
- Drivers Licence Medicals
- Nursing home visits
- Home medication reviews
- Diabetes risk assessments and diagnosis
- Referrals to Allied Health
- Travel Health medical advice
- ECGs, INR check, Spirometry
- Smoking cessation advice and treatment
- Immunisation advice
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Health Assessments
- Asthma Health Assessment
- Diabetes Health Assessment
- Mother and child health checks