Veritas Health Care Medical Centre
*Dr Yollanda Chikari will start doing full time (Monday to Friday) clinic from Monday 2nd July 2018.
*Allied Health Services such as physiotherapy, podiatry and consultations with the dietitian will be available from 10th July 2018.
Please note that the surgery is closed from 3PM every Thursday. In case of an emergency call 000 or visit the Emergency Department of the Geraldton Regional Hospital.
Veritas Health Care is a GP Surgery in Rangeway, offering primary health care services from our premises located at Rangeway Shopping Centre in Geraldton.
Veritas Health Care Medical Centre is committed to providing long-term quality healthcare across all age groups. Our approach to your care is centred on your health needs and based on maintaining good standards of care as enshrined by the RACGP guidelines, to ensure best outcomes in your health and optimising your well-being through patient participation and partnership.
We aim to build long-term relationships with our patients and to provide diligent service and care. Each patient’s needs and desired health outcomes is our primary focus in partnership with our patients.
Veritas Health Care Medical Centre provide the following services:
- General family medicine/primary health care
- Reproductive health advice, sexual health, women’s health, contraception [ including implanon insertion and removals]
- Maternal and child health promotion
- Men’s health assessments
- Chronic disease management, care plans, health assessments
- Substance misuse treatment (C-POP provider) for stable patients
- Skin check facilities
- Minor surgery (small skin excision and removal of lesions) and skin checks
- Mental health assessment, advice and treatment/referrals/care plans
- Drivers Licence Medicals
- Nursing home visits
- Home medication reviews
- Diabetes risk assessments and diagnosis
- Referrals to Allied Health
- Travel Health medical advice
- ECGs, INR check, Spirometry
- Smoking cessation advice and treatment
- Immunisation advice
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Health Assessments
- Asthma Health Assessment
- Diabetes Health Assessment
- Mother and child health checks
- Physiotherapy sessions & consultations
- Podiatry consultations
- Dietitian consultations
For more information about our practice, please read our Practice Information Sheet